Tuesday, June 25, 2013

And, What Next?


It's been a while since my last post... worry not, this blog is neither dead nor forgotten, in fact, the Languages page is constantly being updated to reflect latest releases. Besides that, I often log in to see who has visited this blog and pretty much all the other stuff that the good Google Analytics has to tell me. For instance, here is the info of the last 30 days (May 25, 2013-Jun 24, 2013):

Visitors Location :


Numbers of Visits and Top 10 avg time:



Not bad! 1 - 2 minutes is not bad at all I think, even though there lots of visits with 0:00 lol. Anyway, let's see if I get more audience now that I plan to continue writing some posts. In fact I will start a new series about another very useful feature which almost every programming language supports: "Arrays". In this series I will write a couple of little programs demonstrating the syntax to declare, initialize and access elements through its index. I will also include an example of Indexers usage to make your own class accessible via numeric index, just like you do with arrays.

Other topics I was thinking about were Operator Overloading, Inheritance and Generics, but I think Arrays is far more basic than those.

Bon voilĂ , c'est tout. Au revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment